Registration & Refund Terms
- Multi-session events (e.g. The Four Pillars Course) may only be taken as a group. The registration fees listed are for all events in that group. Individual sessions are not available. Failing to attend one or more segments of a multi-session event does not entitle you to a refund.
- We reserve the right to update, revise or otherwise change these terms at any time.
- Upon receipt and approval of your registration request and payment, we will send you a confirmation e-mail.
- Preregistration and prepayment are required. We cannot process on-site registration, so please don’t expect us to do so. If you have a concern about the preregistration process, just email us and we’ll be glad to help you through it.
- Some classes are limited in size. If the class is full, you will receive a refund or the option to transfer to another offering of that class, or to a different class with the same registration fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment, inclement weather, or other reasons at our sole discretion. If we are unable to accommodate your registration due to cancellation, you will receive a full refund.
- In the event that you choose to cancel, you must notify us in writing 7 days before the class starts. You will receive a refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- By enrolling, you agree to accept and follow these policies.
- If you have any questions regarding your registration, please e-mail email@example.com.
Presentation at the 2018 Poly Living Conference